- A Macbook is in a hotel connected to the Internet with Remote Desktop and remote access enabled
- This Macbook has port 22 reverse forwarded to a Linux server (ssh -R)
- Therefore I can log onto the linux server, and connect to the Macbook with ssh via the remote forwarded port
- I have ssh access to the Macbook but want to connect to it via Apple's "Remote Desktop".
- I tried remote forwarding of port 3283 and 5900 (TCP/UDP) but was unable to connect to the Macbook.
I would like to use another Mac, outside of the LAN of the Macbook in the hotel, and connct the the Macbook via Remote Desktop.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $158 teklif veriyor
Hello, I'm an IT expert with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry . I'm Cisco Certified networking professional 300-100 and 300-115 and Linux Certified Professional lpi 101, 102 and red hat certified sys Daha Fazla