Need nerd for setup secure proxy server (VPS). Flexible with Centos or Ubuntu OS, We are not sure which OS would be better as security and performance point of view and would like to take advice from linux expert like you.
Below requirements will be archived but its not limited, will be reviewed again after discuss with you.
We have few servers for different services, thats include diff os based web servers, email server and other applications. We need proxy server where redirect request based on services/protocol. Using this server we like to archive multiple domains reach them servers using single public IP. Some of server required load balancing, SSL services.(end of the completion, you must required to make document and guide manual to how add new domain, services with full details of all credentials and required information for future troubleshoot)
1. Retrieves resources on behalf of a client from one or more servers. Need multiple ports redirect based on tcp/udp for various server applications.
2. Accept http/https/socks through these ports
3. Limit number of concurrent connections per port to X. This should be a variable feature.
6. Limit b/w per server
7. Need documentation of how to add/edit/delete server entry.
8. Need full video documentation for entire server setup from scrach to production built server
Need Reverse Proxy Setup according topology. (see attachment)
NOTE : previous experienced must required and should have depth knowledge of linux, this server would be production server and not for testing.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $278 teklif veriyor
[login to view URL] portfolio . skype.2kbytes.com. I have recently done the same thing on Ubuntu. centos is fine also.I used nginx as reverse proxy for remote server.