- 1 x mini pc with ssd disc, 2 or 4GB RAM (windows or linux)
- 1 x active powered usb 2.0 hub with 10 ports (i have more for future needs)
- 10x USB Huawei E3372h Mobile Sim Dongles (hilink mode/possible to use API to manage dongles) (will buy more for future needs)
- 10x 4G Dataplans/sim cards
- 1 x router with LAN/internet
I'm looking for somebody to create a proxy solution. PC will be connected by powered usb hubs to several USB dongles with 4g connection.
I would like the proxy to be accessed locally and remotely through Proxy IP:Port, Proxy Username and Password. It has to be anonymous (should not be detected as proxy), reliable and easy to use. I need to know how to add more dongles, proxies in the future so need simple/basic info (mini tutorial) how to do it.
It should be repeatable if i need to make the same setup for example in other location so you should write me few steps which i need to emember when i want to make new "clone" in the future (i am fast learner so i will lean everything very fast... even it will be in linux like for example ubuntu :)
Please tell me how long you would take and whats the best solution in this case (i prefer 3proxy and use Huawei API to manage dongles - monitor, change ip every ... minutes/hours or when i need etc). Please suggest price for help build something like is here [login to view URL]
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $307 teklif veriyor
As a administrator, I'm suggesting Linux proxy server. I have rich experience in Linux with different flavors of Linux in different hardware.