We are in need of the following for my wife’s amateur ADULT WEBSITE
We need static buttons created (for example; HOME, BIO, PHOTOS, VIDEOS, EMAIL, ect). We have yet to determine any specific colors however we definitely expect XP or Vista style buttons. We will provide the designer with the specific wording for the buttons. In addition to .jpeg or .gif versions, we will require PSD or PNG versions of all buttons which will allow us to change the text on the buttons in the future.
We need various icons of various sizes for her website. The icons should be XP or Vista style. Icons should include icons to indicate HOME, PHOTOS, VIDEO, EMAIL, ABOUT ME or BIO, WINOWS MEDIA, QUICKTIME, LINKS, JOIN, SECURED (example some sort of padlock), NEWS, STORIES, and various Credit Cards. Specifics will be provided to the designer. We do not care if icons are stock icons provided you have the legal rights to sell them to us. Icons could also include colored orbs with a XP or Vista style to them.
We will need a PSD or PNG text based logo created which will be used to brand photos and video used on my wife’s website. We have examples of what we are looking to have created. We have a logo (text with graphic) that we had created by a designer here on freelancer that she ultimately decided she did not like. It was a good transaction and designer did an OK job but my wife feels that another designer could do a much better job with it.
To clarify what this listing is for:
Website buttons, icons and 1 or 2 logos text based logos.
Designer MUST submit examples of previous works his or her work with their bid.
All copyrights are automatically transferred to us.
We will pay a 40% milestone payment upfront. The 40% milestone payment will be released only after we have seen the proofs for all the mentioned items. The remaining 60% balance will be paid after any and all revisions and the items have been delivered to us.
Bids that require any payment terms other than what is listed here will be moved to the hidden bids category and reviewed ONLY after all other bids.
Designer will have a maximum of 5 days to provide all proofs and must provide the actual product within 48 hours of our approval or requested revisions.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $117 teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm a professional illustrator/designer/Photoshop artist. I would love to work on your project. See my PMB [login to view URL] you.
Hello sir, I'm ready to design your logo,button,etc.I will work until you get 101% [login to view URL] refer to the'Message Box'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
Dear Client, Please visit my freelancer e-folio site for work examples...As a lot of clients do ask for mockup's, various examples,I think you may understand that this takes time and time is "work-time" so be Daha Fazla
Fresh, clean, innovative design. Please see PM for more details.
I have experience in the development of projects like yours for seven years. Carries out animation, graphics and I am a professional illustrator. Will realize your work without any problem.
Hello , I am Charles of C-Side Designs & Illustrations LLC., I would like to place a bid on your posted project, if upon winning the bid I will demonstrate ,in a timely manner, a professional quality of work and have n Daha Fazla
I can start working RIGHT NOW. i work with the adobe suite (2d) and autodesk maya (3d). here's my portfolio: [login to view URL] i'd love to work with you on this.
Hi, am expert on Graphics and Web Element [login to view URL] i can do ur [login to view URL] u want view my [login to view URL] contact me PM.