NY Style Pizza Restraunt in need of a online ordering website, tracking of previous orders, and callerid type interface for customers calling in for orders.
Company name: Jimmys NY Pizza ([url removed, login to view])
- Ability for customers to login, create their own account, reset lost password
- Place online orders
- Website remembers previous orders and asks the customer if they would like the same items as previous order.
- Would like a professional website such as [url removed, login to view] but without the big company/corporate look. This pizza place is a small, mom and pop pizza shop with amazing food.
- One major developement piece of this site is a web interface is needed for when the phone rings to tie in the caller id into an application and bring
up any information from previous orders, we need to store all the caller's information, link this information to an account if they have one, display the
previous orders to the person answering the telephone, display the address in a google maps display, and print driving directions for the delivery person.
- New logo design (Adding Classic arcade games to this location)
- Slogan for Jimmys NY Pizza (Marketing the classic arcade games)
- Ability to play classic arcade games from the site (pac man, ms pacman, galaga, etc.)
- New menu design (current menu to be provided in .pdf format)
- Brochure/Marketing material design
- Business card design
- meta tags, submission to major search engines, google adwords, etc.
Items I will provide to the winning bidder:
- Current logo that needs to be updated.
- Current menu in .PDF format
We have added classic arcade games to this location and need a marketing plan created to drive people to this resturant for excellent food and fun
for the whole family.
I would also like to discuss creation of an iphone app for online order processing to interface with this design.
It's important the person bidding on this project understand that we need a highly motivated, self starter that can take this information and provide us with a sample product that we can review.
This is currently my second project listed on [url removed, login to view] and I would like to work with one development company for all my projects. I have several additional projects that I will be
listing over the next couple days.
Dimes & Nickels
a) Pizza Restaurant website with online ordering capabilities, and customer management system interface.
b) The website will have an integrated shopping cart which will allow customer to order pizza and side items (wings, breadsticks, soda, [see menu for all items]) of their choice to have delivered to their home/business.
c) Users can register him/herself on the site or he can place order even without requiring registration.
d) Users can browse through the restaurant menu and can add any food item to the shopping cart.
e) Users can download PDF version of menu
f) Shoppers can select any number of items they want to purchase and add them to the shopping cart.
g) Shopping cart will show total price for each item along with small product summary.
h) Once user hit submit button and goes for checkout, consolidated order detail of all the products in the shopping cart will be shown. Users can add/remove any item in the shopping cart anytime before checkout.
i) Users can either pay online using their credit card or with cash on delivery. (Verification steps needed to make sure the person actually ordered the pizza)
j) An online payment gateway needs to be integrated with the site to facilitate online transactions.
k) Customer’s order and payment information will be faxed and e-mailed to the restaurant. Restaurant can then deliver the food to the mentioned address and collect money from customer if he/she prefers cash on delivery option.
l) Registered customer able to see their order history and again place any of their past orders with or without making changes.
m) Users can also add restaurants to their favorite list so that next time they need not search it again.
n) This the site will provide hassle free pizza ordering experience to customers.
o) A full fledged Admin panel will be provided with a Content Management system so that Admin can add/update/remove categories, menu items, discounts, offers, pages and other details easily. Reporting facility will also be provided to users.
p) The restaurant owner requires a private login page that will allow them to the database via a web interface for accepting traditional orders over the telephone. A sample flow of how a normal telephone order would be:
- Customer calls Pizza place
- Pizza employee answers and greets caller (Hello, thank you for calling Jimmy’s NY Pizza, can I have your telephone number please)
- Customer gives telephone number (I would like to automate this process with a caller id process)
- Employee enters telephone number into CMS interface (queries database for previous orders)
- If the customer has not ordered before it will notify the Pizza employee that this is a new customer, and prompt them for information such as Address (auto populate the city, state and zip code, telephone number that was already given.)
- Pizza employee asks “What would you like”
- Customer tells employee he/she would like a large cheese pizza, two cokes, and wings.
- Pizza employee selects these items from the menu and saves the order, all order histories are stored and the last order is remembered for future call in orders.
The project to be developed in the web architecture using PHP and MySQL as a Database.
All the designing should be done using Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw and Illustrator. (All original files to be delivered to the buyer at the time of final payment.)
Browser compatibility with every browser including, but not limited to: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, etc.
The website should detect mobile devices/phones and redirect to a mobile interface such as m.domain.com for iphone and android, etc compatibility.
Phase 2 – iPhone app to interface with this web design, this design will have to be fully capable of handling the iPhone when this phase is to be worked on with out any interruption to website and business.
There is currently an Iphone Pizza web ordering application called “Order Pizza” that I would like my application to be similar to.
iPhone application will interface with the website backend, if an order has never been placed the user can create an account from his/her iPhone.
Once an order has been placed once from the iPhone, the next time an order is placed from the iPhone it queries the server for his/her address information and asks if this information is correct. (No need to manually enter in the address information each time.)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1457 for this job
Hello, please see PM for details. Thank you, Nic
I have done similar type of project, so i am aware of it very well. please check pmb for demo
Hello, Rich web designer and Internet marketing company here to serve you on [url removed, login to view] refer the PMB for detailed quote. Regards Achintya
Greetings, We are experts in developing web and iphone applications. Pls check your PMB for all the details.
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Daha Fazla
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please check PMB for more details. ………….
Respected Sir/Madam, Thanks for posting your valued project and taking your precious time to review my bid. I am very confident in doing the logo project. More details in PM. Regards Moni Daha Fazla
I have done similar type of project, so i am aware of it very well
i have done a couple of websites for restaurants and i can handle that in an easy way for sample visit [url removed, login to view]
Hi J, I'm sonny from Diaspark Inc. We are Software Services Company based out of Edison NJ. We are already working on a similar project and thought you might be interested in working with us. Your Budget seems to be Daha Fazla
Hello, How are you doing? Please check the PM for more details on the online Pizza order website project. Thanks.
Hello , At Kloudz Computing IT stands for Innovative [url removed, login to view] Computing specializes in provision of the next services and appropriate solutions: SOFTWARE DESIGN Software architecture design System workflow model Daha Fazla
Hi, we are zen cart pros and would be interested in working with you in this project. Please see your pmb.