I need a logo for our company that develops Web Applications and PC software. The name of the company is "**Folders Technology**". I would like to have a design around the name and the business theme.
Our goal is to create a corporate design to help market our high quality software service. We are a newer business and need a corporate identity. The items created will be used for web sites, forms, business cards, letterhead and any other items we need for daily business and will be property of our company when the purchase process is complete.
The logo will be trademark so it is very important that the logo is unique, original and does not copy other logos. So please do not submit any template, clip art or copied designs.
The logo should be unique, distinct and memorable logo/brand that stands out in the market place.
**Specifically we are requiring the following:**
• Color pallet, several samples must be discussed. Alterations will be made until I am satisfied.
• Create a corporate logo for our company. Must provide 5 samples to start with and make alterations on logo until we are satisfied. Samples will be provided as a stating point. File format must be agreed upon for final delivery.
• Create stationary (Letterhead) in Word 2003 (.doc) file format. 5 samples to be provided with alterations until satisfaction are met.
Clean, professional, simple, modern, creative
If everything goes well and I like the design, there will probably be another bid for the design of business cards, and very much probable, for other designs.
Please feel free to send samples of work with a watermark on it if necessary. We would like to see some previous work.
**All bidders should provide a mockup. Please let me know if you have any questions.**
Thanks a lot
Develop a corporate Logo to use on all printed materials including: website, letterheads, business cards, exhibit booth displays, signage, etc....... .
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 11, 2007 2:12:59 PM:
All bidders should provide a mockups!
We Will Choose The Winner On Wensday Jun 13th.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 13, 2007 10:41:40 AM:
Dear coders, We are going to extended the deadline to the next monday, We are still waiting for some bidders to send thier mockups. Please read the bid request carefully before sending us your mockups.
PRINTING: VECTOR resizable formats (.AI, .EPS) &
HIGH RESOLUTION (.TIFF 300dpi, .PSD 300dpi)
- Supplied in PANTONE or CMYK
300 dpi PSD with the layers left on, so in case we need to change colors
Please include fonts.