Basically the data set is the breast Cancer data set. -breast-cancer-wisconsin (1).data
Development of a model to identify the breast cancer with high degree of precision.
Need end to end project with UI interface to show the below steps .
[login to view URL]
Result - need to compare ML models with CNN and ANN . and see if Deep learning model are better than ML models .
The work-flow will follow these steps:
1. Import Data
2. Analyze data structure and statistics a. Clean Data (handle with outliers and missing values)→ EDA
3. Create Visualizations to better understand data
4. Create new features / Feature selection - Identify the best features or combination of features
5. Test dimension reduction using PCA
6. Test, measure and tune different methods
• Test classifiers (e. g. XGBoot, Decision Trees, Support Vector Machine, Logistic Regression, Bayes, Also try CNN based approach, ensemble ..etc)
• Test results and select some of the bests algorisms
• Tune algorithms parameters
7. Deploy the model based on the optimal accuracy and other parameters .
8. Analyze results and make conclusion
1. EDA and feature selection (Data preprocessing, Data Munging/ Wrangling)
2. Data Modeling - Testing with multiple models and finalizing the right model
3. Validation, Testing and optimization
4. Deployment and presentation
Techniques: Classical Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Hey there, I have been working as a AI Engineer in a leading firm for almost 3 years solving many machine learning based problem statement and generating insights out of data. I have also worked on product building so Daha Fazla
I am a working AI engineer.I have already worked on the cancer dataset.I can do the project in 5 days.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada ₹7850 teklif veriyor
I have read your steps. I can do all steps according to your requirements. I am experience data scientist and ML engineer in python. thanks
Hi, this is me Izzah, i have 4 years of experience in working with Machine learning, and done different projects. I assure you I will not disappoint you
Currently,I am working on the [login to view URL],I think I will be best suited for this moreover,I have good experience on tensorflow.