We've reached a zero to one moment when all engineers will begin to use simulation to inform their day to day work, and it will no longer just be a small number of specialists running these codes. MSBAI develops a 'Universal Interface for Simulation' called GURU — a cognitive AI assistant that enables untrained users to run specialized simulation software, and harness the latest compute. Join the team that is changing the future of how vehicles and power generation systems will be designed, missions will be planned, and threats will be defended against.
Expertise you need for this job:
- Experience in Symbolic Artificial Intelligence
- Familiarity and experience in neural-symbolic architectures / hybrid intelligence highly desirable
- Familiarity and experience in program synthesis highly desirable
- Experience in AutoML, with broad range of ML models (probabilistic, gradient boosting, DL, …)
- Experience with Reinforcement Learning
- Experience building/adapting/training language models, e.g. GPT [2, 3, Neo, J], BERT, etc.
- Experience with time series / artificial intelligence techniques for transient behavior / time dependence, memory, and attention