We need a professional writer to research and write one ebook. This is the first in a series and further work will become available for the right person.
No time-wasters - only professional writers who are used to working with demanding project managers need apply.
- 10,000-12,000 word ebook (20-25 pages)
- ebook copy must be able to be uploadable to Mac using Appleworks
- ebook content must be well structured, and set out in chapters with tips and reminders at end of each chapter
- budget is very limited as we are a start-up business
- have high standards and expect same from my writers
- am interested in establishing ongoing relationship with the right writer
- only use Mac computers
- are a native English speaker
- write in a semi-formal yet warm style
- do not use slang, colloquial terms, robots, or software to write text
- have examples of past ebooks that you have written
- use copyscope and will provide proof that content has been passed by this program
- have positive feedback from past clients
- able to work to tight deadlines
- accept that it is your responsibility to do revisions and changes, as directed
- will sign a document confirming that the ebook is original and that the rights to reproduce, distribute and sell or give it away at no cost are ours
- have done covers for ebooks in the past and are willing to do cover for this books (Optional)
What next: Please
- send us a PM
- attach copies of your ebooks
- quote your price for completing this 10,000 - 12,000 word ebook
- state whether cover is included in price
Then, we'll send you details of the ebook topic.
I have decided to do a smaller ebook first.
Please bid on 5000-6000 word ebook. NO COVER.
Larger projects will follow.