We have just upgraded our magento platform to Enterprise and have some remaining smaller issues to hammer out, including CSS and theme cleanup. We are operating two websites with the same storefront in the backend.
Once we get those smaller issues fixed, we have a larger project to work on which includes a single sign-on capability between our customer's services (client portal) and their magento account. Our customer services use SQL and the magento is mySQL as you know, so we need the clients to be able to link between the two logins with a single sign-on.
But, we want to get confortable with a new developer before moving into this larger project with some miscellaneous CSS and other fixes first.
So, please let me know the best way forward as we'll try you out. I have a few minor things to start, including:
1. When we upgraded to enterprise, the upsell option lost its CSS component for a specific product. This product is our HailSWATH wall maps. I can send a screen shot.
2. We are interested in creating several additional templates for alerts and forms. Let me know what you need for this.
3. Education: are you familiar with the subscription and recurring payment extension by AheadWorks? If so, we have some specific questions and help on this extension.
4. Education: are you familiar with the Affiliate Plus extension by Magestore? Same as above, we need to learn and make sure it is working as its supposed to.
5. We are interested in adding the customer's email address to the order form we receive after order is closed. The existing order form our staff gets to fullfill does not include the email of the customer.
Again, these are a few items and a couple questions...#3 and #4 will come back with more detail once we know if you have extensive knowledge of those extensions. I'd like to start here and see how it goes before moving to larger projects.
The price I have indicated below would be for #1 and #5 to be completed.