Presently we are running ecommerce flower website on Magento. We want to change the CMS into WooCommerce. Already we have one more site on WooCommerce, you can copy the enite WooCommerce site. The requirements are:
Step 1 - We have WooCommerce hosted site, just need to copy the site for our another website (it is on Magento)
Step 2 - After copying the theme, just remove the existing data from the new site
Step 3 - Migrate existing Magento URLs, blog posts, images, contents to WooCommerce
3. Delivery and Calender module (same as we have in Magento)
4. Pincode fetching option, as we are delivering in one more cities.
5. Website should be 100% responsive for mobile, desktop and tab
6. Website loading should be within 3 seconds.
7. Add to cart, cart page and checkout functionalities will be smooth and quick
8. One-page checkout page, must have fields to capture details of sender and receiver
9. Automated email notifications for site admin and customers - placing a new order, payment success/ failure, delivery confirmation
10. All SEO modules should be present - metadata, XML, HTML sitemap, alt tag adding, [login to view URL], featured snippet
11. Shopping feed URL for Google Shopping ads and Facebook ads