I am looking to implement this template, [url removed, login to view], into our store. And maintain the individual store settings, different from XXX.
2) Copy over our registered users, those existing orders to our magento store.
3) Shared products database with XXX. Though we are sharing the same database (for products only), my store will have different description, tabs, pricing, of the same product. My store will also have additional tab such as warranty info. We need the tabs that are shown at [url removed, login to view]
4) My store will have only 1 payment method, that is DBS Bank Transfer. Paypal will not be included.
5) Addons in my product. Currently, eGadgets store has bundle their products together. Eg. a Nexus 7 32GB Wifi + 3G cost $469 with free casing and screen protector. I would want my product to be setup this way.
I have 3 versions of Nexus 7 tablets. They are;
1) Nexus 7 16GB WiFi
2) Nexus 7 32GB WiFi
3) Nexus 7 32GB WiFi + 3G.
These are 3 individual products with 3 different SKUs and not in Bundle package. If the customer select option 3), it would prompt the Nexus 7 32GB WiFi + 3G page at a cost of $453. There will be additional addons such as;
1) Seenda Nexus 7 casing at $4. (Usual Price we sell at store: $[url removed, login to view])
2) Screen Protector at $1. (Usual Price we sell at store: $[url removed, login to view])
3) Earpiece at $6. (Usual Price we sell at store: $[url removed, login to view])
4) OTG Cable at $1. (Usual Price we sell at store: $[url removed, login to view])
For option 1) Seenda Nexus 7 casing, we have different color options, so if the customer tick the checkbox to indicate that they want this Nexus 7 casing addon, they will be able to select the color from there. Our additional addons have a lower price that they want to purchase this Nexus 7 package, so the backend must allow me to set a lower price for this addons.