I am looking for an expert importing products using the useful software: [url removed, login to view]
I have recently installed Magento 1.7.0. 2. with another Freelance and I am very happy, but I would need some expert on importing products of this also recenlt purchased software. We have the following:
1. Xslx /XML file with 300 products of one wholesaler that requires to be imported in our Magento shop. This wholesaler have given us this files as examples that they can provide us, and we can connect to their FTP to update the products and status later on. I am going to explain you their fields:
- "Codigo Mayorista": code that wholesaler uses to identify the product or part number
- "Part number": code that wholesaler uses to identify the product
- "EAN": identifies the product
- "Categoría primaria del producto": Clasification that wholesaler uses to identify their product
- "Categoría secundaria": subcategory
- "Marca": brand
- "Precio": our purchase price (Distribution price) without TAX and without Canon. In euros
- "Impuesto Canon": value in Euros for those products that require it
- "PVPR": Recommended retail price
- "Stock": they say they do not communicate the quantiy at this point, just the availability in the next point
- "Disponibilidad": availability, "true" if there is stock and "false" if there is no stock
- "Peso": Weight, in kg
- "Nombre": complete name of the product
-"Descripción del producto": cualitative description of the product and/or general features
- "Caracteristicas del producto": detailed description and/or specific features
- Images of the product: every product has a field with the link to the photo of the wholesaler´s site (Example: [url removed, login to view])
2. We have to import products from another wholesaler, but here we have no local files, this wholesaler This is a Inofrmatics wholesaler that used Webservices for their products and so, so they gave us the following information:
-Private key: xxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxxx
-URL verification of the key: [url removed, login to view]
80 x 80 [url removed, login to view]
200 x 200 [url removed, login to view]
400 x 400 [url removed, login to view]
(Example: [url removed, login to view] )
-Download commercial and technical information: [url removed, login to view]
just commercial info: http://wholesaler2/servicios/[url removed, login to view]
Just technical info: [url removed, login to view]
-Products and prices: [url removed, login to view]
3. Last wholesaler has CSV already with Magento Format (also provides permanent link to automatic updates)and we have direct access to their FTP for the photos
Thus, I need a freelancer to help us to do this imports and automatization updates with Mag Manager since we have no fully idea of using this software, but we know it is very useful and easy to import from several formats and make the automatic updates, you can check the following links for the products import:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
In short, we need all these products with their images in our new Magento, so we will give access to the freelance to our computer to use our Mag Manager software connected to our shop.
More import products will come later on...
By the way, you can download 14 days free demo version: [url removed, login to view]
Looking forward to your bids.
We are the developers of Mag Manager and ready to start.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada €178 teklif veriyor
Hi, I can do it for you. Let me do it. Thanks.
Hi, We're ready to take up your project. Kindly check PMB for more details. Awaiting your kind response.
on2itonline: Hi, KIWI Team here at on2itonline would love to work for you on this project, we do "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots of offer that others don't, like our lifetime FRE Daha Fazla