We are a distribution company with many years of experience of distributing exlusive European, South & North American products on the territory of Asia.
We are currently looking for an A-player of the team for our office located in India. Although the job is remote, we expect our candidate to be an Indian citizen.
- creating and executing the distribution strategy;
- meeting or exceeding distribution sales forecasts while ensuring appropriate profit margins are maintained;
- profitably developing and growing business with existing distributors while continually cultivating new channel partners and markets;
- working selectively with Territory Sales Managers to grow distribution sales within their geographies and to minimize sales overlap between direct and distribution channels through a robust target account planning process;
- evaluating distributors for recruitment or termination based on market balances, performance capability, and appropriate business ethics;
- maintaining a high level of expertise in all areas of product and application knowledge to support channel partners with technical, product and application questions.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 5-10 years of managerial experience in warehousing and process improvement;
- must be motivated to continuously drive improvement;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- highly organized with excellent follow-through skills;
- ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple demands and work meticulously under crucial deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, self motivated and be of an analytical mind set.