(a) This is a Business Research Method topic and the Research Question here is to answer if Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) is indeed key to building customers loyalty using Starbucks as an example. If freelancer writer is not comfortable with using Starbucks as an example, you are free to propose other names but they must be big global companies such as Citibank, Apple, Carrefour that deals in the retail market space. Pls inform me beforehand if you feel changing the example would speed up and improve the quality of the essay.
(b) The essay must be written in good English and grammar. Plagiarism checks using Turnintin will be used and must meet less than 8% plagiarism rate.
Length of the essay should range between 2900 words to 3200 words. I have also provided on what is required for the main body of the essay below. No pointer form.
(c) Completion within 7 days or less upon acceptance of the job.
(d) Writer is to furnish to me via email on a daily basis what has been done for the day. I will feedback if the essay is not written correctly or have gone out of focus
(e) Use Calibri font, size 12. Line spacing using multiple 1.15, zero size before or after in the “Space” specifications of “Paragraph”
(f) Proper referencing using Harvard style referencing
(g) Essay to be written and saved in words doc. using words 2003 version or below.
(h) Main Body of the Essay to follow the structure below
1. Introduction (250 words)
- Give some supporting reasons on the researh focus/area and why it is an interesting topic as a research question
- Explain the main issues that the research question posed and why it is important to answer the research question
- Discuss who will benefit from answering the research question
2. Research Objectives & Questions (100 words)
- Provide 2 to 3 research objectives that you wish to achieve through the research
- Provide 2 to 3 research questions that are related to the research objectives. No need to provide hypotheses.
3. Summary of Chosen Academic Articles (600 words)
- Provide a summary of the appropriateness of the methods used and their relevant justifications of the chosen of the chosen 3 to 4 academic articles
- No need to provide articles as part of the appendix but references to the articles must be provided under the Reference section
4. Choice of Methodology (1000 words)
4.1 Data Needed
- Identify and explain the nature or type of data needed to answer the research question. Review the demographical attributes, situational attributes and variable-related data.
4.2 Sample and Sampling Technique
- Propose the sample that is needed for the research.
- Justify how you will approach the sample in carrying out the research
- Propose and justify the methodology of your choice i.e. Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed
- Study the advantages and disadvantages, strengths and weaknesses of the chosen methodology
- Methodology chosen must correspond to the research objectives and questions
5. Research Instrument (900 words)
5.1 Research Method
- Propose and justify your selection of the research method(s) in relation to the research objectives and questions
- Research methods must be aligned to the choice of Methodology
5.2 Research Instrument
- Design appropriate research instrument in relation to the method selected.
- For questionnaire, design 12 – 15 questions with complete formatting and answer options.
- For the questionnaire design, include proper instructions for completing the questionnaire as well as a brief introduction of the research focus
5.3 Validity and Reliability
- Discuss how you can ensure the validity and reliability of the instrument
- Use Harvard Style referencing throughout the article and/or in the last Section under References
11 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 183$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm proficient in English, Management graduate and I'm able to help you with this paper. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. My proposal is Carrefour. Thanks.