We will be giving members access to a free autoresponder account once they join 6 of our sites(text ad exchange site) or if already members once they enter their correct affiliate IDs in the places provided.
Here is how I see it working:
1) squeezepage visitor enters name and email address because they want to find out how to get free AutoResponder. This gets them on our AutoResponder (as a subscriber) and builds our list.
2) They are sent an email to confirm and inside is a verification link. They click this link and are taken to a page similar in appearance to a downline builder. (we might need you to make this page for us)
3) They are required to join eight programs on this page. Six of these programs will be permanent and mandatory to join. The remaining two programs will have programs entered by default (our choice) but can be changed by PAID (upgraded) members. These 2 programs are optional to join but will appear to be mandatory like the others. The two optional programs are for members who wish to promote something else. We will place two in there by default but they can change them. When they have entered their 6 correct affiliate IDs in the boxes they will be able to activate the submit button.
4) To prevent cheating at this point we would like to make it so those 6 sites are connected somehow to this page (possibly API) so as they enter their details the API can determine if that is correct. If all 6 are correct then they will be able to use the submit button. If not all 6 are correct then they will be prompted to correct this. Perhaps some red highlight will show up next to the incorrect link entered?
5) The two sites that are not mandatory to join can be either left blank or an incorrect entry can be inserted. The reason for this is there will be many different programs entered here by different upgraded members and we can't use API to see if they are correct or not.
6) Once they successfully enter their details they are taken to a page where they are able to create their free autoresponder account. I am guessing there is some way to make that submit button do several things simultaneously?
7) The two sites that members are allowed to add need to behave in the same way that affiliate links do in a downlin builder in that their referrals will join those programs under thier affiliate links too.