We have been searching the Net for qualified dietitians for a project we are working on.
We are a group of very successful online entrepreneurs and are in the early stages of a new project based around the health/fitness/diet niche. The main concept of the project is “tailored formulations for fast and long-lasting health and fitness”. The important point being the word “tailored”.
Our intention is to break away from the mainstream – to get away from the generic diet plans, generic pills, generic powders, etc. (the “one size fits all”) approach provided by 99% of online health and fitness vendors.
We want to provide people with a solution that is specific to their unique characteristics and needs.
- A person who is 150lb overweight is not going to need the same powder / pill formulation or diet plan as someone who just wants to lose 10lb to look better on the beach.
- The same principle applies to a person with a physically demanding job compared to someone in a sedentary occupation.
- Someone with a tendency to gain weight easily versus a person with a higher metabolism (all other things being equal).
- A person who eats meat is likely to require a different weight loss formulation (with different mixes / levels of nutrients, vitamins and minerals) than a vegetarian.
The list can go on and on.
Our contention, therefore, is that no one formulation of pills / powders / shakes / diet plans / weight loss programs is appropriate for everybody. Our goal, then, is to become the ones who bring a tailored solution (within the realms of practicality and sensibility) to individuals in a mass market.
Bearing in mind the above, we are searching for a qualified dietitian to help us in this endeavor by formulating / developing:
A) weight loss and / or general health supplements that will be manufactured by our chosen FDA approved, private label lab
B) weight loss and / or general health & fitness manuals and programs
Our marketing process is a simple but critical influence on the product development requirements:
We will present potential clients with a multiple choice questionnaire of probably 15-20 questions, the answers from which will be used to match each client to one or more appropriate formulations from our range of edible products and / or diet plans.
In order to achieve this, we need to be able to:
1. create a unique and relevant client questionnaire and,
2. create a full range of edible products and manuals / diet plans
so that we can provide a good fit to each client (in terms of their nutritional and instructional requirements) based on the information submitted to us via the questionnaire.
The person we are looking for must be able to fulfill both requirements – to create the multiple answer style questionnaire AND create a suitable number of edible product variations (based on FDA approved ingredients) along with diet plan variants that are relevant to the client based on the information they provided.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of working together, please let me know so we can schedule a phone call, or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your time.