Need to make up a test on marketing from the book. The aim of the test is to check student’s knowledge, comprehension and marketing skills development.
1. The test consists of 3 parts: knowledge and understanding, creative thinking skills, an integrated approach.
2. The test includes matching item, multiple-choice item, completion item or essay, and true-false item.
3. The average number of questions: 50-60 for each variant. There are 3 variants of the test.
4. Time frame: 15 days or less.
5. The format: .doc
6. The learning material and example of the test will be sent upon request.
Please bid with your experience and prices.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Check my qualifications in marketing. please let me know which book is this n how many pages is the content and also request you to give me the sample question paper.
I will base the test on the latest edition of McGraw-Hill's "Marketing Management: Knowledge and Skills" Book. The three parts will focus on Strategic Planning, Decision-Making and Consumer Behavior.
Please let me know when i have to start the work for u U could add me on skype as sankalpsaxena7 I will show u my website and code of the whole projects
dear, I am a lecturer of business administration so it is very easy and regular job for me to take test. I can assure you that you will be satisfied on my works. Md. Safiullah