Event sales manager
• Makes face-to-face sales calls and directs sales blitzes, telemarketing calls and direct mail campaigns and other sales/marketing efforts.
• Ensures that lists of customer leads and contacts are maintained accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of all accounts (i.e. tracking, booking, contracting clients resumes and following up with clients for feedback on future bookings).
• Develops and maintains sales action plans, select-sell guidelines, forecasting and budgeting. Supervises the gathering of competitive information on pricing, services and programs in the market, and analyzes that information to further sales efforts.
• Works with the center operation to ensure all event leads are forwarded to Event Sales Coordinators for timely response.
• Writes customer letters, generates professional proposals and conducts professional presentations to individuals and groups. .