i am building a small piano repair and tuning business in bavaria in germany and am looking for someone to help grow and manage this business. i am a trained piano maker (by steinway & sons, hamburg) and am able to carry out an array of repair, maintenance and tuning jobs on pianos of all kinds. i'm super friendly and likeable and always make my clients happy. there used to be a piano service in town but it hast just moved away and left only one other freelancer to cover approx. 50 square km of prosperous bavaria.
your job will be:
- outlining business steps
- market research - website, advertising and CI
- manage and overview the progress
- communicate directly with me to streamline work on the ground
- crucially you need good german
- managerial talent and focus
- good website, SEO and online skills
- a good eye for the bigger picture and invision goals
what you get:
the opportunity to earn continuously with every job i get and be involved in a potentially growing business. we will decide together what the best and fairest way will be to pay for your work - be it in milestones (fixed price), by the hour or in percentages of my income.