I am looking for someone that can research / advise potential new sales and marketing strategies for an art business (selling high end artwork). Looking for a 1-2 page proposal. I need it in 24 hours.
- What businesses or people or industries could be targeted to sell high end artwork, such as interior designers for example (how can I target other affluent customers)
- What online methods could be used such as instagram or facebook or linkedin?
- What offline methods could be used?, Any traditional ways of advertising or networking?
- Are there any other ways to generate cold or warm leads.
- How would I target overseas clients such as in china (we are based in Australia)
I am looking for a lot of IDEAS!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $42 for this job
Hi, If you need a winning bid or proposal, just leave it up to me. Successfully matching skills, talents, and interests to the project, helping you win the job. I offer well-written, effective, concise proposals that Daha Fazla
I have reviewed your project requirements and I am 100% confident I can do this project perfectly Relevant Skills and Experience I have the required skills and experience in this domain, having 4 years of experience i Daha Fazla
Hi, I have vast experience in Lead Generation, Data Entry and Data processing. I can give you the best quality in quick turnaround time with the good competitive price. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience You can Daha Fazla
hi Relevant Skills and Experience China based freelancer, know local things very well Proposed Milestones $25 AUD - 1
Hello I am highly interested to do your project . I am able to refresh this with your full satisfaction . I am confident about the work . I believe that Relevant Skills and Experience 5 Proposed Milestones $25 AUD - Daha Fazla
Hi Dear, Thanks for your job posting here. I'm here as a marketing professional with SEO and Link building. I've good experience to create adverting blog page over your site and campaign to the Facebook, LinkedIn, Twi Daha Fazla
Hi, my name is Alex Clarke,founder and owner of Oculus Marketing. I read your post and we can definitely help you come up with ideas to sell high end artwork as well as help execute them. Stay tuned, I'm still work Daha Fazla