The Sales Associate position is an entry-level sales role. This is a great opportunity for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset who is looking to make a move into the tech/software industry. Focus on developing new business opportunities; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; and is driven to meet sales target.
• Identify and solicit new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Maintains excellent client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
• Communicate clearly with technical team.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with PR department.
• Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A good understanding of the sales cycle.
• Knowledge of the tech industry.
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices.
• Negotiation and closing proficiency.
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team.
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
• Ability to plan, organize, set priorities and work autonomously while maintaining focus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google docs, CRM and social networking platforms
Education: University degree
Salary: Commission-only initially with potential for additional salary+bonus based on performance.
Contact: If interested please send your resume and cover letter to hr@[login to view URL]