I have the objective to set-up a list of original GMAT questions focusing on the Quantitative Section of the test.
First, here some key experiences and skills necessary for the project :
1) Strong quantitative/maths skills (algebra, arithmetic, geometry)
2) Experience of GMAT with solid score
The idea is following: lot of questions are available on line, I need to reformulate the questions to propose a set of reformulated ones not violating copyrighting.
For the nature of questions, only arithmetic, algebra and geometry.
Here example of original question: [login to view URL]
Here an example of reformulation : [login to view URL]
1) This type of modification, where the underlying concept being tested is the same and even the format of the answer choices are the same, is acceptable.
2) Just changing figures is not acceptable
3) I need also to reformulate the solutions according to the new figures you will choose
Process to follow:
1) Build a power point document to list all questions by copying in the pdf enclosed
2) For each question, read carrefully the answer and understand it
3) Change value of some figures, rename the parameter as illustrated above
4) Rewrite the question & the solution on the ppt
5) Now we have an original one and we continue with the next
I would like to start with a set of 50 questions/solutions reformulated.
Please propose me your fair price.
Please read carrefully this message and the resources associated.
Prally only apply if you're good in maths and know already GMAT
Thanks & Best
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $425 teklif veriyor
Hi, Greetings and hoping you are doing well, i welcome you to my profile where quality and client satisfaction is the Priority. I am Expert Joseph and i hope to cooperate with you on your project . CERTIFIED EXPERT IN Daha Fazla
I have read all the details that you mentioned in it.I will do it very smooth [login to view URL] we talk in personal chat for further details?
I am quite good in aptitude and maths (Currently pursuing masters at IIT Dhanbad). I have got 27/28 Marks in GATE 2021(Aptitude+Maths). I used to regularly solve CAT and GMAT previous year questions. So,know well these Daha Fazla