- if I have $1000 and I bought balls for the price of $1.872 to have 534.18 balls.
- How can keep the amount of $1000 the same if the ball price decrease less than $1.872 by increasing the number of the balls by giving free balls.
- How can keep the amount of $1000 if the ball price increase more than $1.872 by decreasing the number of the balls,
- accounting the number of balls and convert them to separate $ amount.
- What are the mathematical equations that show the balance between the two sides to maintain $1000 as it is during the rise or fall?
- Convert the above cases to mathematics scientific paper model and formula with explanation, chart & graphics…
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $472 teklif veriyor
I graduated from the Faculty of Engineering. I followed electrical and telecommunications engineering. I have worked with jobs like this before. If you can give me a project, I can help to the best of my ability.
HeyAbdullah A. I can write your research paper and contents with great quality and free of plagiarism as I am a phd writer with 5 years experience in similar academic and research writing projects. Kindly send me more Daha Fazla
mathematics scientific paper model and formula with explanation, chart & graphics… Since 2012, almost from 8 years I am managing academic writing tasks successfully. I am working with my friends from different backgr Daha Fazla