Thanks for bidding on my other project in here. I choose one with a team of writers.
But since you are a mechanical engineer, I hope that you would do some articles for me?
I need some articles about some basic mechanical engineering. Here are the topics i found on wikipedia:
- Mathematics (in particular, calculus, differential equations, and linear algebra)
- Statics and dynamics
- Strength of materials and solid mechanics
- Material Engineering, Composites
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, energy conversion, and HVAC
- Fuels, combustion, Internal combustion engine
- Fluid mechanics (including fluid statics and fluid dynamics)
- Mechanism and Machine design (including kinematics and dynamics)
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Manufacturing engineering, technology, or processes
- Vibration, control theory and control engineering
- Hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Mechatronics, and robotics
- Engineering design and Product design
- Drafting, computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
I don't need articles about all the listed subject, but are there any of them you are good at?
The articles need to be about 400-700 words. How many articles can you write for $90? Or do you prefer getting paid per hour?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks! :-)