Here are expectations from mechanical domain expertise for the project
1. first principal operation of the mechanical side of motor working. Flux, torque, power, speed, their relation to voltage and current at the motor terminal.
2. Write down dynamics of electrical mechanical/rotational power conversion in terms of differential equations. Consider one dimensional time domain Ordinary differential equations.
3. Also importantly we need 2D or 3D Finite element method based differential equations covering time and space of state and rotor parts. Should cover temperature, Flux, vibration, shaft misalignment simulations.
4. Experience with sensors such as current, voltage (motor terminal), temperature (stator), vibration (starter frame), tachometer speed, torque (rotor) measurements.
5. Experience in physics based or model based approach for condition based monitoring of motor mechanical aspects. Should differentiate healthy and anomalous behavior using any methods such as Fast Fourier series analysis, eigen value based or signal processing.
6. Statistical or machine learning approaches for classification of healthy or anomalous behaviors of motor. Methods chosen here should compliment physics based methods.
7. Able to verify practical condition monitoring data with FEM based simulations.
8. Cloud based condition monitoring and big data processing is a plus
1. Dynamics of motor mechanics in terms of ordinary differential equations, liberalized but can be any higher order.
2. Finite element method based partial differential equations that are generally solvable by commercial software's such as Ansys.
3. Both models above shall represent physical dynamics of power conversion from electrical to rotational kinetic energy. It should also include electrical losses, temperature losses, frictional, inertial losses, vibrational etc.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada ₹2500/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have PhD in mechanical engineering from Tohoku University of Japan. I have published 20 Journal papers and 16 international conference papers. I have a lot of experience in automotive, Daha Fazla
Professional engineer with 43 years of experience in product testing, can help you I am retired Chief engineer from IIT Kanpur Please share all details
Hi sir. Please message to me, Can we negotiate? I'm machine engineer. I have done many design and FEM projects for mechanical and electrical equipment.