We are looking for a mechanical engineer with knowledge of thermal engineering and worked with steam boilers who can design a Chamber Pasteuriser for Pasteruising beer bottles using steam.
We need machine design along with the process and parts information to use. We want to get it fabricated for our own use locally so we need proper drawings so that fabricator can manufacture it easily. Also, we need to make sure that this machine works fine using simulation.
For full information, please visit this link: [login to view URL]
After you go through the details, please answer the following questions:
1. Do you have prior experience in working with pasteurizers/boilers/heating/cooling/thermodynamics?
2. Do you know how to do flow simulation and heat and mass transfer calculation?
3. Will this machine work or not as this is a concept?
4. Can using a steam chamber we can achieve and maintain a temperature of 65°C and not above that? As steam itself is 100°C at normal atmospheric pressure. If so, how?
5. Whether Hot bottles of 65°C/95°C can be cooled down using air/water sprayers? How much time each method will take and which one is more efficient and cost-effective?
6. Whether Chiller or Cooling tower is required for cooling air or water?
7. How much pressure-holding capacity is required of the chamber?
8. Please define the scope of work and all things you will provide.
9. Boiler Capacity required to produce steam?
10. Who will do the electronics part?