Our foodtech company, bowl, is creating the salad restaurant of the future, and we're looking for a mechatronics engineer to join our team in Shenzhen, China starting in December (we are based in NYC and we’re completing our R&D in Shenzhen). The initial role is for 4 months, with the potential to turn into a full time position.
[login to view URL]
Our automated micro-restaurant offers ~25 ingredients such as lettuces, veggies, meats, etc. Once an order is placed, the microrestaurant autonomously makes the customer's order, and the end to end process will take around 3 minutes.
We’re approaching the launch of our first pilot micro-restaurant, and are looking for someone who will help accelerate our product development.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of mechatronics experience. The candidate should be a self-starter, who’s excited to uncover product issues and develop solutions to make our micro-restaurant’s experience even greater for our customers.
(Mechatronics combines the principals of mechanics, electronics, and computing. Mechatronics engineers install, calibrate, modify, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain automated systems.)
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot electronics systems
• Integrate electronics/control systems with existing mechanical designs
• Troubleshoot machine components that are not performing – including rethinking and rewriting the test code, redesigning the CAD model, sourcing new parts/materials
• Implement already existing mechanical designs
• Design and carry out repeatability and durability testing of prototyped components
• Collaborate with embedded/systems engineer to ensure overall electronics scheme for the product is complete and robust
• Experience with electronics design/wiring for a complex robot/machine
• Arduino programming
• CAD – preferably Solidworks
• Familiarity with 3D printing, especially CAD design for 3D printing
• Basic fabrication/mechanical shop skills
• Experience sourcing materials/vendors in the Chinese market (Taobao, Alibaba)
Preferred skills but not required:
• PCB design
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $8094 teklif veriyor
Hello,Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL],Phd from Cdeec Innovations,[login to view URL] have 15+ years experience in Electronics Product development. we have in house pcb fabrication facility for protoypes.i have worked on many IO Daha Fazla
I am an experienced electronic engineer and a lot of work in robotics. Actually, I manage a small company in robotics and with an agreement with companies like KUKA.