Experience : 3+ Years
Educational Qualification: M Pharm, PhD, MBBS ,BDS or any other life sciences degree.
Role & Responsibility:
To write clinical summaries/news for patients and physician audience, bringing them the latest updates from various sources like clinical research publications/ professional medical practice/regulatory authority/ medical conferences
•Should be familiar with use of databases like Pubmed, Ovid, up-to-date Medical conference sites
•Responsible for all content-related aspects of each assigned project from initiation to launch, including conception, writing revise annotation per source references, and performing QA checks.
Copy must be accurate, clean, well-organized, and adhere to said technical specifications. Must have knowledge of Medical information
•Project and Workload Management: Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, maintain highest quality, and meet copy deadlines.
Key Result Areas
Develop different type of medical education & communication programs/deliverables such as
o Training manuals/slides
o Review articles,
o Product monographs
o CME slide deck
o Case reports,
o Brand Promotional Deliverables
o Patient Education Deliverables
o International speaker summaries.
• Content search, editing, storyboard creation for multimedia deliverables such as interactive CDs, patient education films, e-detailing films, websites, animations.
• Primary proofing of documents/ files.
• Delivery of projects/tasks within the given/agreed timelines
• Adherence to processes, scientific code of conduct (reference backed writing) and ethics of writing (no plagiarism)
• Good writing and communication skills with flawless English language proficiency
• Ability to present research data to target audience in a reader friendly manner.
• In-depth knowledge of various therapeutic areas
• Knowledge of relevant guidelines related to structure and contents of specific document with good understanding of Vancouver style of referencing
• Familiar with searching medical literature databases such as PubMed, ResearchGate etc
Primary Skills and Critical Competencies:
•Experience with pharmaceutical/medical writing experience, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience. Experience writing for the
digital environment preferred. Must have experience in writing patient summaries on disease or procedures
•Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for mobile/web application while maintaining a clinical tone
•Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
Independent and innovative self-starter Strong organizational skills Meticulous attention to detail
•Ability to quickly distil complex information into essential elements relevant to clinicians at the point of care
Excellent medical literature retrieval and evaluation skills
•Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced setting
•Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We are looking to hire a long term working partner and not on a per content writer.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada ₹28544 teklif veriyor
Hello! I am a health science graduate with clinical experience and research experience. I will do your work accurately and on time. I would like to know more information regarding the project. Thank you.
I am a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences with 10 years of experience. Have a couple of articles published in international journals. We can discuss more over messages for further clarifications. Thanks
I'm an intern Doctor and I can do that task very well with affordable money! I'm highly experienced in medical terms and writing whatever the content.
i am new on freelancing work place and new people hs more ideas to pour out. i am an excillent medical student who could help you out in many different projects related to medicine.
MDS and experienced in writing . Work already published in different journals. I am passionate about writing and can provide you the work in stilulated time.