Update on Custom Indicator (Round Number)
1) MakeScreenshots = True/False
When this function is Enabled it should take Screenshots of all the Alerts made by the Indicator, and plus I should also be able to save these Alert Screenshots into my DropBox folder.
1) MainLevelSoundFile = I need an additional Sound File Folder location which will be used for the Main Level Filter Alerts.
Update on Custom Indicator (thanita_MCandleComplex_V1.1)
1) MCandleCurrent = True/False
2) MCandle2Current = True/False
3) MCandle3Current = True/False
When this function is Enabled, it should use the Current Candle and not the Previous Candle closing direction. Plus it should be based on closing of the candle, so for example if I’m using it on a 4hr Timeframe with a Daily MCandle, then if our closing price of the 4hr is above the closing price of the previous days close, it should show a bullish colour, now let’s say that our next 4hr candle closes below the previous days close it should now show as a bearish colour at the close of the 4hr candle. So by doing this it shouldn’t repaint.
1) MCandle3 = True/False
I need an additional MCandle and Candle Timeframe Setting put into the Custom Indicator.