We have a GPS-based Vehicle Tracking System using STM32F103C8T6, Quectel L80 and SIM900. I need you to write the software to capture the GPS co-ordinates and send them via GPRS to a pre-determined IP address and port.
- Capture NMEA string from GPS receiver (latitude, longitude, date, time, hemispheres, gps valid or not, speed, heading)
- Capture data from gsm (rssi)
- Voltages on analog inputs
- Voltage on mains
- Voltage on digital inputs (1 means > 0, 0 otherwise)
- Whether output is activated or not (1 means activated)
- Send data every 10s to server. IP and port to be provided after project is awarded.
- Comma-delimited data string
- Data string format to be provided after project is awarded
- Ability to receive on/off command for output via gprs. Command format to be provded after project is awarded.
- Complete source code. If you use any libraries, then you must also submit the source code for the libraries. Any third-party libraries must be free for commercial use without any royalties or licensing fees.
- Detailed instructions to compile code and libraries. Include screen shots and pictures if you have to. Include links to download compilers and other tools, if any. Again, all compilers and other tools must be free for commercial use without any royalties or licensing fees.
- Detailed instructions on how to program the board. Include links to purchase programming cables and other tools.
- IP owned by us.
- Final payment after we've successfully compiled the source at our end and successfully programmed the board and tested its functionality.
- We will provide one board for your use which you must return back to us.
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 645$ teklif veriyor
Hello, We have done similar project recently with SIM908 which has integrated GPS and GSM/GPRS. We have also experience in STM32 Microcontrollers. Can we discuss more on this. ? Regards, Pratik Patel
i am embedded software engineer and i made many project in embedded system. one of these projects was GPS-based Vehicle Tracking System so i think that i have the ability to do this project in an efficient way
Hi! I have very rich experiences in embedded area. I developed several producs of STM32 series chip. I can do it. Please le's contact me. Thanks.
Hi. As you can see in my portfolio i have done similar work before. I work with Telit and Simcom modems, mega, xmega and stm32F/L MCU's. I can show you few files with source code - you can look my coding style.