LoRa RFM96 Module send hex data, using PIC 8bit MCU, XC Compiler with MPLABX
Teslim sırasında ödenir
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with my project involving the LoRa RFM96 Module and a PIC 8bit MCU. The project requirements are as follows:
- RFM96 Module (Datasheet attached)
- Prefer using interrupts to communicate with RFM96.
- Please consider in this project after sending data each time uC and RFM96 will be fully powered off, that means next turn should take minimum time to initialize everything.
- PIC 8bit MCU programmed with Microchip MPLABX & XC compiler.
- Sending data to TTN through OTAA and ABP method at 915MHz (North America)
- Please note that there is no sensor used in this application you will be sending just raw Hex values.
- We can talk about which PIC uC to use so that to test the we do not need to reconfigure everything.
- You are welcome to use some Github library or functions, in that case your must copy the link to git repo where from you got help, this will help me to maintain the code.
- You should not be using ChatGTP for this project
- Please do not use MPLAB code configurator, it creates lots of extra junk which is additional burden for uC
- Project should not be tested on any simulator, you must test project with real components.
I will award this project on Monday, till then I will review all received options
Proje NO: #37221849