Conceptual Model from Visio Solution is in attached PDF.
Now we are going to convert our conceptual model into a logical model. Using Microsoft Access perform the following steps:
1. For each entity listed in the Solution file create a table in Access
2. Add primary keys for each table.
3. Set column properties for unique constraints.
4. Update the datatype for your attributes to enforce the domain constraints of the data.
o Dates should have a date datatype
o Surrogate keys should be autonumber
o Numeric should have a numeric datatype,
o Character data should have a character datatype.
5. Under Database Tools, Create the relationships as appropriate.
All relationships should have referential integrity and cascade update enabled
6. Add several rows of data for each table
7. Add column constraints as indicated:
o Campus name should be ONLINE or the Campus name
o Student name shall be not null
o Course credit hours must be between 1 and 4
o Course name must be unique and not null
o Instructor last name and first name shall be not null
o Grade shall be one of these values, A, B, C, D, F, I, W, or E (Enrolled)
Respected Sir, Please see PMB for details & I m Ready to start immediately. Surety of quality work done with 100% accuracy with attention to detail. Looking forward to your prompt reply. Kindest regards. Farrukh Daha Fazla