I would like an access database to track completion of recurring training courses by employee. A set of training courses may be grouped into curricula.
-Retraining interval (days)
Courses will be linked to curricula in a many to many relationship: example Course A can exist in Curricula X, Y, and Z
Each individual's training requirements should be mapped by course - not all individuals take all courses
Once an individual completes a course the clock should reset based on the Retraining Interval
1) Training Completion by Individual by Course, Curricula
2) Department or cost center personnel training audit
3) Training by individual and courses due in the next 30 days
4) Overdue Training by individual and course #
1) If I select an employee's name I should see completed courses and date of completion; Also their status with respect to each curriculum
2) If I select one or more cost centers or departments I should see a list of upcoming training
3) If I select one or more cost centers or departments I should see a list of overdue training
4) If I select a course I should see all personnel and their most recent training dates
This is a simple access project with a few linked tables and reports. Ease of use of data entry forms and reports is critical.
26 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 139$ teklif veriyor
I'm a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Professional Access Programmer based in the UK. I can create this database system for you quickly and efficiently.