The Pawtucket School Department is seeking a data collection and reporting system to replace our current system for tracking Class Coverage as per the teachers contract. This system would take data from schools on when classes are divided among other teachers when a teacher is absent and produce both reports and an excel file that can be imported into the payroll system (Tyler Technologies Munis) to pay the requisite employees. This system would need to be complete by December 15th, 2020.
- Must be able to run the calculations as per contract and established past practices (see attachment).
- Must be able to accept staff lists from Munis via import or another means.
- Must be able to output a file that can be imported into Munis to pay employees
- Must be able to change factors as the contract or other conditions change in a user friendly manner, including but not limited to changes in the substitute rate, itinerant period length, new itinerant subjects and changes to recording periods (quarters to trimesters).
- Must be able to record four itinerants and distinguish between absent teacher itinerants and covering teacher itinerants.
- Must be able produce reports similar to current reports as well as a report by covering teacher for the trimester.
- Would like to have ability for school administrators and clerks to record directly into the program instead of submitting a paper form.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $627 teklif veriyor
If you want, contact me, send me a set of files that you want import, the sample that you want like output then I will make a little test before assign me the project.
hey sir I have a good knowledge about MS Access ,and SQL system, and also know how to manage your [login to view URL] please inbox me to start the work Best regards Saad