Update at regular intervals and automatically a static marketing list using as source a "view."
We can not use dynamic marketing list because it is incompatible with a third solution that we use.
We are using a third party plugins to manage mailings. This software uses static marketing lists and cannot use dynamic lists.
Everything is working perfectly but the static lists needs to be refreshed.
They are initialy created using contact views, so we are looking for a simple process to rebuilt or refresh static list members using the same view.
Context: We are using a third party plugins to manage mailings in MS DYNAMICS CRM. This software uses static marketing lists and cannot use dynamic lists.
Objective: Create a simple process to refresh periodically the members of a static marketing list based on a specific contacts view.
- The application should refresh the static list each time it is executed (it will be scheduled from our task scheduler).
- The refresh operation must result by having the same member list in the static list and in the view at the end of the process. No matter of the way you do it : synchronizing the content or delete all and re-fill…
- The application should use a configuration file (the standard .config) and store (to avoid hard coded values):
o login and password to connect to CRM api
o name of the view (from where data are read)
o name of the static marketing list (that need to be refreshed)
Delay : as soon as possible
- Commented source code
- Compiled executable
- The application should be a windows application or console application to be hosted on our server (not a crm plugin hosted on the cloud)
- Application should use the crm API
- Application should be written in C#
- We are not able to give you access to our production environment, so you need to have your own development environment.