We built our application on .Net on MVC architecture. We deployed our DB on RDS and application on EC2 isntance.
We need someone who can help to migrate sql database and .Net applications to Azure cloud from AWS/onprem
1. Need to create VPN and private and public subnets on Azure
2. Need to create Web and API apps(PaaS)
3. Migrate onprem SQL server to Azure SQL
4. Establish a private endpoint on Azure SQL and not to provide public access
5. Establish connectivity between API and database through private açcess
6. Your Web app need to talk to API app and API talking to database seemlessly
7. Need to configure the daily and incremental backups on database
8. Your app need to integrate with CDN, Redis cache, blob/file storage.
[login to view URL] to connect AWS S3 from Azure for a while to support file content
10. Able to create and configure Linux VMs based on other work loads
11. Create jumpbox(VM) to access Azure SQL since it can't be accessible and private açcess
12: Establish a DevOps pipelines(build and release) to deploy the code on production when planning
13. Complete infrastructure should be Autoscaled and cost optimized.
There are the top level tasks where we need to perform on Azure cloud to setup our application
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $616 teklif veriyor
I was a part of a simillar project from a while ago, so you can garentee that i van do it. I have the plan to do it, we can discuss it. I have worked with azure, azure storage account, and azure devops