Task is to make a mini-MMO prototype server using TNet, Unity3d and MySQL.
- use Tasharen-Networking-Framework to create headless Unity Server
- connect to MySQL to store data.
- use a flat plain terrain and 3rd party char controller to control the player.
- server should record all the data and world should be persistent.
- When server closes, it should save all the player positions and data to MySQL.
- make sure, many networked users can be seen in 1 terrain.
- attack causes Hit points on the other player.
- basic inventory on the player to store items.
- in-game world persistence.
- database load and stream data to client, in an efficient manner.
- basic AI is working via network.
You must have your own UnityPro+team license and your own Tasharen-Networking-Framework license.