Devam Ediyor

504160 Android App development

I need a savvy developer on the Android platform.

I need the app to be tabbed and have the navigation in form of a website.

If will have 90% of the information to be displayed stored locally. The other 10%, it will use the internet access available to pull from a web service online (you create the web service too). It will pull and store locally. User can refresh this page to get updated news (or it will auto refresh anything the page is launched.

I need very beautiful UI with graphics and the app should load fast.

You will deliver 2 apps. one with custom UI and the other with stock android ui.

I will need this done on Blackberry and J2ME too....

Beceriler: Android, Her şey Kabul, Blackberry, Mobile App Development

Daha fazlasını görün: website mobile app development, web page development online, web page developer online store, web mobile app development, web development or mobile app development, web development news, web development apps android, web development apps, web developer beautiful, web developer android, web and mobile app development, Web and app development, phone apps development, online mobile app developer, online app developer, online android development, mobile website and app development, internet development, fast web development, fast ui, fast app development mobile, development of the internet, development internet, development apps, developer beautiful app

İşveren Hakkında:
( 34 değerlendirme ) WuseAAbuja, Nigeria

Proje NO: #2250084