Please see attached list of requirement.
This is the requirements of new streaming mobile app for [url removed, login to view]
1. Login Screen
- Logging in by using created WCF services
2. Streaming Out Screen
- Able to enter Event details / text
- Streaming live a video and save it into the server which will be store in a folder based on channel ID name.
(Channel ID will retrieve by our WCF service in log in service)
- Buffer and store video to SDCard, this is in the event of connection gets cutoff the video (stored on SDCard) can be uploaded at a later time.
- On air, off air indicator with SDCard recording indicator.
3 Recording / Archiving
- Save a recording based on archived video which includes video title, file name, thumbnail picture
- in event of no wifi or gsm connection save to SDCard for later update.
- Thumbnail pic must be converted based on string 64 bits.
5. Manual Setting screen
- A control panel for setting, such as quality of the picture, video rate, bandwidth setting, data usage capping.
6. Auto Settings
- Auto focus and detection for brightness to decreasing sensitivity of the camera and darkness to trun on the light of camera.
7. Auto Detection
- Auto detection quality of the picture and video rate based on bandwidth rate
- sharing and Notifaction on facebook, twitter and other social media during live streaming.
- Location Based video search. (GPS enabled)
Please check this app which will give you a better idea. Also please advice us on other functionality that can enhance this app.
* Similar to bambuser app in functionality and ease of use. ([url removed, login to view])
* The Android version of the app should support android 3.0,3.1,3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
* The iOS version of the app should support iOS 5.x and 6.x