I have a project to develop Android apps to bridge voice from SIP to GSM, below the requirement and flow
1. Support all Android phone and all android version
2. SIP must support standard sip pbx or sip proxy. example Asterisk or VoipSwitch
3. Option to support SIP TLS
4. Support Wifi and 3G internet
1. Android using SIP can register to SIP PBX or SIP proxy using Wifi or 3G
2. SIP PBX/Proxy send call to android phone and android phone will send call to GSM
1. SIP PBX/Proxy ->(via internet Wifi or 3G) -> Android Phone -> GSM Network
1. Deliver the source code and installation apps
12 freelancers are bidding on average $3393 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. We will send you the complete list of company's projects and portfolio once you reply us b Daha fazlası
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
Dear Client, We have already done SIP integration with existing application with Asterisk for a big call center company. We can do this project.