I'm building an Android app that needs an image viewer activity, pretty much the same as the one in gallery3D from Android 2.2 or the one in HTC Sense. but with just a few changes.
- the intent will receive a list on URLs with Jpegs.
- You have to be able to swipe to the next one in both directions.
- You should be able to change the zoom level when double tapping (2 sizes... one will fit the width, the other will show the real size of the picture)
- Next picture should be downloaded while looking at the current one so the transition is as smooth as possible.
- It should save the state and resume it, meaning that if I get a call in the middle or if I go to the homescreen, I can go back to the app and it will be where I left it.
- It should work with Android 2.1+
To make it clear, I'm just asking for the viewer activity and I will provide a list of URLs. I just want it to be as smooth as possible when viewing the pictures.
Also, I'm very short in budget as this is a personal project that I pretend to release for free.
Candidates should be able to show work like this done before.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
My team at appmunki LLC have been because of the large amount of request for android games, and apps have been working primarily on android we have a small portfolio on our site [url removed, login to view] as well as a more comprehen Daha fazlası