Android to do list
I need to create an android app that will work like a “to do” app.
1. The user can create a number of lists.
2. Each list has different “to do” tasks.
3. If the user wants further information about the tasks then they just need to click on the task name (which the user would have completed originally).
4. There is a tick next to each task and once completed, the user can click the tick and it will cross the task out.
5. The user can create/update/delete unlimited number of tasks and lists.
6. The user can view all the tasks or just the specific list.
7. The application will work in a similar fashion as gtasks (which is currently on the android market).
8. The user will need to log in and then it will sync with my server not gmail like gtasks.
9. I will also require a widget to show tasks. When the user clicks on it, then it will provide further information like the app.
All previous and upcoming android systems for every device including tablets
1. Please send examples of working app which are live on the android market
2. The developer must be willing to sign NDA
3. The developer must have a can do attitude and willing to provide feedback and ideas
4. I am a one man team so please bare this in mind when making offer.