We are looking to get an android application built in iterations. This is iteration ONE. So bid accordingly. No ridiculous bids. In this particular iteration we are only looking to complete the UI. Ideally we will be working with you on second iteration which will backend platform integration with our servers. THIS PROJECT NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED ON TIME. So we are looking to finish this project within 7 days of you being awarded the project. This is a HARD DEADLINE.
This is a simple quiz app that displays short videos and images. This project already has some code written for it for the UI, so you will be working to improve the code or you can start from scratch. But the completed UI for this project should be as per our MOCK UI (exactly). The app is a very simple and only displays videos with questions, social elements like sharing etc and user profile / settings. All the verification of answers will be done in the backend. So all this app does is query, ingest and display data on the UI. The app will have 1 screen for user profile page (settings, profile pic, social integration (mock) and paypal integration(mock)) [needs improvement], 2-3 screens where the videos data will be displayed [needs to be worked upon] and a login/signup screen [complete]. Quite a few of the screens are already completed.
Towards the end of this project we will post another project as iteration TWO (ideally for you) to work on the backend integration. So bid accordingly in terms of your bid amounts.
You will be provided with the following:
- Screen designs describing the UI and layout.
- IA (information architecture) what data flows between one screen to another
- UX (user experience) what user interaction is expected
- Rock solid detailed functional requirements - once the project is awarded we won't change the requirements
- Colours: colours to be used and corresponding hex values
- Fonts: Fonts to be used and corresponding font files
- Images: Various images and icons to be used as per the UI design.
- Platform API to make calls to our servers to acquire the data(sample videos, images and corresponding questions) to be displayed in the app. (You can suggest what data format but currently we provide data in JSON format through REST)
What we require from you, the bidder:
- good clean code that is well commented
- time deadline - once the project is awarded you won't change the time deadline that you promised
- before the project is awared to you, you will be required to give us a time deadline estimate for completion of each feature, the milestone for which will be released ONCE the feature has been tested by us and approved to be of agreed standard and bug free.
- you will be required to push your code on a daily basis (at least once) to our private git repository, so that we can see daily progress. (please don't bid if you don't know how to use git or can't commit everyday at least once)
- Experience with Android 4.0 (and above)
What we are looking for:
- Experienced bidders.
- Showcase of your earlier development
- Your qualification and your team's qualification / experience.
- Working applications that we can test ourselves. (screenshots not good enough, so please don't even bid)
- Corresponding read only access to the code (in your git or svn repository) of any of your working applications would definitely land you higher on our list for consideration.
- New bidders welcome ONLY IF they can showcase and allow read only access to corresponding application code
We are ideally looking for someone with whom we can develop a great working partnership, as we have a few other mobile applications that are in the pipeline to be built with varying degree of complexity.
Good luck with your bidding.