I'm looking to create an app with the following features:
- Registered users will open the app and be prompted to join an "Session" by entering a password.
- A Session could potentially have between 10 - 200 users
- After signing in to the Session, a menu allows users to choose from a list of "Clips" to record with their device's video camera.
- A user will select a Clip from the list and will be given the opportunity to record the specified video clip (typically 5-20 seconds long).
- Users will preview the finished clip and be given the options of either retaking or submitting their video.
- The Clips list will be updated to reflect which videos have already been submitted by the community of users
- Users who have already submitted videos will receive notifications for Clips that have been submitted. They will also receive notifications alerting them to Clips that are still needed.
- All videos will be submitted to a database.
- Once all checklist Clips have been submitted, an algorithm will process the submitted videos into a montage/highlight video that is based on a template.
- If all Clips have not been submitted by a specified time (pre-determined by Session Administrator), then the algorithm will process the montage video with the content that is available.
- A Session Administrator will have a few additional controls:
1) Automatically & Publicly - at a pre-determined time, all Session users will be able to access the finished montage video. These users will also have the ability to watch the video in the app and share via social media
2) Manually & Privately - the Session Administrator will have the option to preview, download, or stream the finished video.
Session Administrator will also have the ability to view/download all individually submitted Clips through a separate web page.
This app will also need a payment system. The Session Administrator will pay a one-time fee to create the group Session.
**App interface has already been designed, so no design work is necessary.