The app is used as a remote control for a music player. The music player is playing music and communicates through the internet. The communication with the music player system is continues through a constant TCP socket connection
The app has a secure Login/communication connection to the music player system.
The developer will get eclipse android project source code files.
We will support the development phase with a dedicated music player system server that will be available for the developer through the internet with a fixed IP and port.
Requirements for the development phase:
1. The developer will sign a non-disclosure agreement with us.
2. The developer will communicate with the company regularly through skype, mail, and instant messaging.
3. The developer will add up to 5 company's UID's to his developer list phones as test devices.
4. The developer will send the company beta test versions of the app along the development phase.
5. App source project files should be delivered along with final version.
6. App final version will be uploaded to the App store by us.
7. The developer will continue the development process until completion of all bug fixes or requested changes by app store.
8. Finalization of the project will be upon approval of the App's final version by the app store.
Development – payment phases:
9. Release of first beta version for testing on our phones (10% payment)
10. Release last beta version ready for app store upload : (30% payment)
11. fully functional app with complete compliance requirements
12. Delivers source project files
13. Compilation of all bug fixes or requested app store changes: (40% payment)
14. Delivers final production source project files.
15. Get final payment when App approved in the app store (20% payment)
Time frame and Milestones:
Week 4 : First Beta
Week 6 : Last Beta
Week 8 : App store process
Week 9 : Bug fixes/ App Store changes
Week 10 : App store process
Week 11 : App Store approval – End of project
I am looking for an experienced developer. Please provide a link to a portfolio of your previous works.
1. App main system layout
2. A short movie showing the Android App functionality (can also be downloaded from here: [url removed, login to view])
Please message me for any further information.