The project task is as follows.
Application Main Function : Develop a mobile application to all allow users to watch videos on their smart phones.
More Details :
These videos are to be stored on the smart phone locally and not hosted on any server.
The videos must be secured in a manner that no one and no 3rd party software is unable to steal them from the application.
For eg : if i use my Android phone as USB Drive i should not be able to navigate to the application folder and copy the videos out and play them on VLC on my computer.
The user will have to login BEFORE he can view the categories and the videos.
The login should be authenticated via a database on the internet which must be administer-able.
The main data structure of the application will contain the following.
1. Categories - There can be categories in categories.
- Category A
- Sub Category A1 -> Sub Category A1Part1 / Sub Category A1Part2
- Sub Category A2
2. Videos - There can be any number of videos within each category / sub category. A video can appear in more than 1 category if needed too.
3. News - Text news with accompanying images and photos
We will provide the Graphical Design of the application and the Videos to be used.
We will also provide the information of where which category each video should be placed in.
We will also provide the server account (supporting php and mysql) to host the user database and the news database for this project
The news database should be self manageable too.
"Pages" in this application should include.
1. Splash page (Actually the login page)
2. News Page (Gets news information from internet to display to user)
3. Categories Section (User scrolls through categories)
4. Video Page (Contains the video and text description for user to read. Full screen option available)
5. Contact page ( Send an email to us )
The main Video Viewing Activity will be as follows.
1. User Logs into the program - Presented with a news section and navigation bar is below.
2. User Selects "Videos" on the bottom tab and is presented with the Categories
3. User filters through the Categories to locate the video he /she wants.
4. User watches the video.
The News Activity is.
1. User selects a news item
2. User views the text and photos attached to that news item.
The Contact Activity is.
1. User selects "Contact"
2. User fills in a form and details will be emailed to a predefined email address.
We will provide the SMTP account to send the email.
Only apply for this if you can cater to our needs as follows :
1. For this project we will require daily updates from the developers. You must be contactable.
2. We will need you to guide us through getting the app installed on smartphones for testing and after it's completed and ready.
3. There will be milestones through the project which will track it's progress.
4. To be fair to everyone, Payments for milestones will only be released strictly when the milestone is completed and no issues are found. No exceptions will be made.
There has been a slight change.
We will require you to include designing the app and making the mock ups too.
Please include it in your quotations.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1391 for this job
Hello. For your concern we've developed 200+ Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone so far. Please check your PMB to get some of our recently developed Apps. Thanks.
We have more than 6 years of experience in this field with our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers working with primary goal of 100% work satisfaction. Please check PMB.
********************** NO PROBLEM in your job development. Hi, Dear. Please check your PMB. Thanks for your regard. **********************