ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- The project is tasked with prototyping an integrated IT solution for the restaurant industry in Europe.
- We‘re using latest technologies (Node.js, iBeacon, Udoo and, from next year, Google Glass) to provide easy solutions with demonstrable customer benefits.
- The project has ambitious goals. To remove all complexity for the end user means that we take the pain and build complex IT systems that just work. It is a demanding environment. People who fit in are technically competent and prepared to work long hours.
- The project language is English.
- Good salary for team member.
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Initially for a six-month full-time contract you will be working on a realtime reservation and ordering system using iOS and iBeacon.
- Early next year you will one of the first developers in Vietnam to develop a Google Glass app.
- We need you to architect, build and iterate mobile apps that provide an outstanding user experience and work seamlessly and flawlessly with back end systems.
- You have developed both iOS and Android apps which have been released to the market.
- You are an undisputed expert in mobile development - from requirements analysis through to application release.
- You understand user experience (UX) concepts and can work with other team members to deliver outstanding UX.
- You have the will to take ownership of tasks and problems and have the technical insight to be able to cut through and solve technical challenges.
- You will do whatever it takes to meet deadlines.
- You can communicate verbally and in written English.
- You are immediately available.
Please attached your up-to-date CV, detailing your technical experience and send to us immediately.
We will perform technical interviews to find out just how talented you really are!
Please note that the project is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. And we need you to be here for weekly meetings and discussion (not fixed time).
The applications will be on reservation using iBeacon, Node.js, on AGV routing, customers identifying using Google Glass, etc...