ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- The project is tasked with prototyping an integrated IT solution for the restaurant industry in Europe.
- We‘re using latest technologies ([url removed, login to view], iBeacon, Udoo and, from next year, Google Glass) to provide easy solutions with demonstrable customer benefits.
- The project has ambitious goals. To remove all complexity for the end user means that we take the pain and build complex IT systems that just work. It is a demanding environment. People who fit in are technically competent and prepared to work long hours.
- The project language is English.
- Good salary for team member.
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Initially for a six-month full-time contract you will be working on a realtime reservation and ordering system using iOS and iBeacon.
- Early next year you will one of the first developers in Vietnam to develop a Google Glass app.
- We need you to architect, build and iterate mobile apps that provide an outstanding user experience and work seamlessly and flawlessly with back end systems.
- You have developed both iOS and Android apps which have been released to the market.
- You are an undisputed expert in mobile development - from requirements analysis through to application release.
- You understand user experience (UX) concepts and can work with other team members to deliver outstanding UX.
- You have the will to take ownership of tasks and problems and have the technical insight to be able to cut through and solve technical challenges.
- You will do whatever it takes to meet deadlines.
- You can communicate verbally and in written English.
- You are immediately available.
Please attached your up-to-date CV, detailing your technical experience and send to us immediately.
We will perform technical interviews to find out just how talented you really are!