I need a technical write up done for a project that is only for Android.
Here are the requirements for the app:
1. Forced proxy on mobile data on the entire device.
2. Forced proxy while connected over WiFi.
3. Ability to authenticate with windows authentication (NTLM).
4. Proxy username and password should be integrated in android accounts settings.
5. App should not be visible to the end user.
6. App should not be able to be disabled, uninstalled or killed by the user.
7. Ability to intergrate with our MDM.
8. Small footprint on the system and minimal battery life impact.
A little explanation on these requirements, the requirements are necessary to comply with our strict company policies on security and Internet filtering. Therefore, there should be no way for the user to bypass the proxy, change the proxy settings.
We are also trying to give the user an experience as close to possible to the original Android experience so as more integrated the app will be in the system the better.
Since we will be using a MDM to control the phone, the proxy settings (e.g. the hostname of the proxy) should be able to be modified so and update should be able to be pushed out to the device without user interaction.
Since the app will be a critical component in our systems your company should have the ability to provide support and updates to the app as needed.
I need a technical writeup for this project to present to my client ASAP.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $298 for this job
Expertise in Mobile Application Development. I can start the Project immediately. Please check PM. Waiting for your reply..
Kia ora! [url removed, login to view] are a NZ based web and software design company who have seen you here on the freelance market and are really excited about working with you and treating you to the full service, professional ex Daha Fazla