I have an iOS app for iPhone only written in Objective-C. I need an experienced developer or team of developers to create an Android version of this app. You may Google "tv timecard by inaudible labs" and you should find the app's webpage, you will find an interactive demo of the app.
The app is called 'TV Timecard" and is made for crew members in the TV and Film industry to keep track of their hours and transpose to a paper timecard at the end of the week. Please thoroughly explore the interactive demo before bidding. A clean look (in code and design) and smooth functionality is very important.
- film-industry specific jargon will be explained
- data entry consists of clock in, lunch break, 2nd meal, and clock out
- Android app will use Dropbox Datastore API for database storage and sync across multiple devices and platforms
- Multiple users via in-app purchase
- 4 tabs consist of Data entry, Data recall and review/display, Settings and basic About info
- Timezones, time formats and locales should be considered
- Crashlytics and Google Analytics integrated
- To be built using BitBucket
- Graphic elements will be provided
Please ask any questions you may have via PM.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $1491 for this job
Hello I am very interesting to your project. I am confident I can give you satisfaction for the project, if you choose me. I have developed many mobile app/games by now. Thank you.